Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Favorite xkcd Comic

Since we're reading What If? this week, authored by Randall Munroe, the creator of xkcd, what better favorite for the week than to share our favorite from his strip?



It just makes me giggle every time, because an argument about the word literally and its usage is completely something I'd get into.  (My vendetta is actually the phrase "same difference."  If it's the same, it can't be different.)  I just like the poignant, 'IT DOESN'T MATTER' message going on.  Even the ghost is over it.

Cat Proximity
from
I love a good graph-based joke. I also love cats. This is the perfect comic for me. Because of this comic, which I read years before I got my cat Gimli, I often greet him with "You're a kitty!" A mark of great writing (regardless of medium) is that it sticks with you in everyday life, and this really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment