Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cassy on The End

Endings are my most favorite part of the story to write.  Mainly because the ending usually comes to be before the beginning does when I write.  I always seem to know where I'm going and where I want to be.



I See had one of my favorite endings.  I won't tell you (you should go read it!) but it was sweet and sad and wonderful all at the same time.

I also like to wrap things up in a neat bow.  I know not everyone is like that, or even enjoys reading that, but I HATE when the ending is to ambiguous.

Are you having trouble with getting through your book?  Write your ending first.  You will know exactly where you're going and what you have to do to end up where your ending is.  It's a great way to kick start the writing process.

How do you handle endings?

No comments:

Post a Comment