Monday, March 3, 2014

Author Bio: John Green

It's no secret that Cassy loves John Green, but I had never read anything by him before this week. So, to learn a little more about him as an author, I went to his website.




He does a much better job of talking about himself than I could do, so I'll just tell you to go read his page labelled "Biographical Questions for Your School Project, Which I Am Really Flattered You Chose to Do about Me" because that's the gist of what I'd be telling you anyway.

There's also an FAQ page with links to lists of questions about each of his books specifically: Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, Paper Towns, Will Grayson Will Grayson (written with David Levithan), The Fault in Our Stars (this week's review book!), and a bunch about his videos (which Cassy will talk about tomorrow) and writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment