Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New Year, New Goals

So, I know I'm a little late on this draw, but it is a new year, and I know that we all like to set reading goals for the years, and maybe, just do a little keeping up and some housecleaning.  SO, for those interested, here is my reading goal for the year:

Look at that, I'm such a slacker.  Already a book behind schedule.

I am Natalia173 over on Goodreads, where I keep track of not only the books that I've read on the blog, but the books I've read this year, the books I'm currently reading and, believe it or not, I read more in my life than what ends up on the blog.  I'm not as good about reviews on Goodreads as I once was, but I do at least give them starred ratings.

As always, you can follow us on Twitter, @reviewmetwice, or you can like/follow our Facebook page, Review Me Twice and we also have a pinterest, Review Me Twice, (though, to be fair, we haven't updated that in QUITE some time.)

I know we've got a lot of new readers this year and we've got a great year ahead of us.  Themed months, more giveaways (and you know we've had some AWESOME giveaways for you on this blog) and who knows what else!  This is our third year and it's shaping up to be a great one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment