Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cassy's Favorite Blog Post

This week, we're celebrating our one year anniversary!  So, instead of giving you a lot of topics related to the book, we're giving you topics related to the blog in celebration.

Today, I'm telling you what my favorite blog post was this year (and then Alex will tell you hers on Thursday.)

My favorite post was the one where we interviewed each other.  Alex and I spend a ridiculous amount of time talking to each other.  No, I'm not kidding.  We probably talk at least three times a week, if not more, so there's very little I don't know about her life or activities or writing.

To have to then interview her, and find questions that I didn't already know the answer to, was fun and challenging.  I liked picking things that might stump her a little bit and would shed some new light for me.

I also liked ANSWERING questions.  I'm sure Alex had just as hard of a time finding things to ask me, because she knew a lot of things already.  Besides, answering them was fun.  I got to give a little background where I usually wouldn't get to and give you some insight on me.

This blog, we're pretty straight forward about making it about books, so we don't really give you a lot of info about US.  There are glimpses here or there, but not a lot (up until this week, there weren't even pictures of us.)  The interviews allowed us to tell you, our readers, a little bit more about ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment