Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Favorite Sex Scene

So we're getting a little steamy this week but what the heck, it's February and Valentine's day and were reading romance novels so favorite sex scenes it is.


Jean Auel usually pops up when we do these posts, mostly because there it's so much sex in her books so you shouldn't be surprised that she wrote my favorite one. Book for of the Earth's Children series they're traveling across the continent and Jondalar is adamant about pressing on but Ayla needs a day off. So, they stop at a river and she decided right there that she's basically going to use sex to distract him.

I like it because it's not a malicious use of sex and the scene is fun and Ayla is just trying to get him to remember that sometimes, you need a day to relax.

Well, this is one of those times when Cassy and I have the same favorite! Actually, I was trying to remember which of David Levithan's books (Boy Meets Boy or Wide Awake) had the scene I was thinking of, and I decided that if I couldn't remember, it probably wasn't really my favorite. So I fell back on the scenes to which I compare all other sex scenes, even if not on purpose: the first ones I read, which were in Jean M. Auel's Earth's Children series.

No comments:

Post a Comment