Monday, October 27, 2014

Author Bio: Bryan Lee O'Malley



I'll just come right out and say it... I totally met Bryan Lee O'Malley at New York Comic Con. It was awesome and he complimented Beth's boots and he signed our Scott Pilgrim books and took a photo with us and it was absolutely worth standing in a 90-minute line.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I can step back and tell you who he is.

He's from Canada. He's 35 (at the time of this writing). He's also a musician (who goes by Kupek). He was in the Film Studies program at University of Ontario.

His first graphic novel was Lost at Sea, which I'm sad to say I haven't read yet. It came out in 2003. Between 2004 and 2010, the six volumes of Scott Pilgrim were published (the movie came out in August 2010). This summer, he released Seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment